We’re always looking for staff and volunteers who share our values and vision. If you’re keen to join our team please take a look below at our current vacancies.
Seasonal Nursery Worker. Lifting, Cleaning, Packing Plants.
We are now looking for a seasonal nursery worker starting from March 2022 for the next 3 to 6 months – full training will be provided
Day to day duties:
• Cleaning down plants
• Preparing plants for dispatch
• Labelling for dispatch
• Potting Plants
• Loading plants
• A forklift licence would be a benefit for some roles
• You must have a good command of the English language to be able to understand instructions clearly
• Good timekeeping is essential as is a good work ethic
• This role can be physically demanding so please be aware of this before applying..
We are looking for someone who can learn and understand the basic principles of growing plants, it is not necessary to know about water plants.
The candidate must be organised and good at planning, both on an overview and on a day to day basis getting plants ready. You must have a flexible attitude, things change on a daily basis, therefore you must be ready to react making sensible, practical decisions quickly to change and adapt the plan.
The role is Monday to Friday.
Full training is provided
This role includes but is not limited to the following Propagation by seed, cuttings and division
• Preparation of composts
• All forms of propagation
• Weed control in cropping and non-cropped areas.
• General site maintenance and repairs if necessary.
For more information about these current vacencies please send in your CV to email@example.com or please call the office on 020 8363 8548